A very Happy New Year to you all. We are looking forward to a wonderful conference this April in New York City and the opportunity to spend time together, learn from each other and share our work.
We ask that all participants be registered by February 1st at the very latest. To encourage this, we are offering a 10% discount to those who register before January 15th. Just enter the following code before checkout and hit the ‘Apply’ button to save a few extra bucks: 2017Earlybird
We are aware that PayPal is not available in some countries. If you are having difficulties, please contact Mark Peterson, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)—we will find a way!
Other Specific Updates
- If you have not already, please let us know as soon as possible whether you will still be able to attend.
- If you are a panel organizer, please make sure to be in touch with your panelists. We need your helping making sure everyone has access to information and updates.
- For those who have organized pre-arranged panels, please be aware that most sessions will run for 90 minutes. Most presentations will run 20 minutes, though we anticipate some sessions with shorter presentations as well; our priority is to maximize discussion and the exchange of ideas.
- The Program Committee would like you to complete your registration by February 1st at the very latest. This will guarantee we can include your name and presentation in the printed program for circulation and publicity in advance of the conference. Please note that you need to become a member of the ISSRNC by March 1st in order to present.
- The official conference program will begin around 4pm on Thursday April 20 and will end around 2pm on Sunday, April 23. You may make your travel plans accordingly.