The International Society for the Study of Religion, Nature and Culture is looking forward to a wonderful conference this April in New York City and the opportunity to spend time together, learn from each other, and share our work. Please find below some general reminders.
The deadline for registration is quickly approaching. All conference participants are reminded to please register by February 1st at the very latest. If you are not registered by February 1st we may not be able to accommodate your inclusion on the program. If you will be unable to meet the February 1st deadline, please contact Amanda Nichols as soon as possible (sacredmountains2017@
Other Specific Updates:
- If you have not already, please let us know as soon as possible if you will be unable to attend.
- If you are a panel organizer, please make sure to be in touch with your panelists. We need your help making sure everyone has access to information and updates.
- For those who have organized pre-arranged panels, please be aware that most sessions will run for 90 minutes. Most presentations will run 20 minutes, though we anticipate some sessions with shorter presentations as well; our priority is to maximize discussion and the exchange of ideas.
- The Program Committee would like you to complete your registration by February 1st at the very latest. This will guarantee we can include your name and presentation in the printed program for circulation and publicity in advance of the conference. Please note that you need to become a member of the ISSRNC by March 1st in order to present.
- The official conference program will begin around 4pm on Thursday April 20 and will end around 2pm on Sunday, April 23. You may make your travel plans accordingly.
- More information about travel and lodging is available on the conference website, as well as a forum for people interested in room shares and ride sharing.